Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Waiting Game

I'm patiently waiting to win this back and forth tennis-like match against forces beyond my control. I'm not necessarily losing, but I'm not collecting my winnings either. My anxiety is tossed like a ball between rackets waiting to land out of reach and rest in my accomplishment!  Will  my e-ticket ever be issued? I love the US, but I love the idea of leaving even more! News is expected to arrive tomorrow or Monday. Departure possibly late this week or the next. Until then, in this waiting game I'm forced to settle with a score of "love"...zero, zilch, nil, nada! So I guess I'm just waiting for the "love" of it :-) Is Abu Dhabi worth it? According to a  great friend who is already there, it certainly is...and all this waiting won't be in vain.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, hun...I love the blog! Keep it updated okay. I hope you get your ticket soon...waiting for some good pics and comments about the new spot and all! lol.
    ~Layla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey big sis!!!
    Thanks for the love! You know I'll turn this thing into a circus once I get out there rolling the camera! Haha! On a serious note, I really can't wait to embark on this epic adventure. Thanks for being by my side...enjoy the show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...we are in wait to see our locations over here. Look forward to meeting you,
    Joe--Life in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joe! I got my ticket now so phase one is complete! Can't wait to join you all out there! Hope to meet you soon bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know you could write so poetically. Waiting is not the issue it is what you do in the 'wait' that matters. Remember God never waits...everything is already done...you might need prep time to be ready for the move...so enjoy the time b/c you can never get it back. S0 slow down...look around...breathe, smell, touch, and know...you present reality will all be a desire or wish in 6 -8 months.

    ReplyDelete

Google Search